La "mente mezcla" se refiere a la capacidad del inconsciente para combinar pensamientos, experiencias pasadas y emociones, uniendo lo pensado con lo sentido...
My life, a poem
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Apparently the parents say it took 63 hours for me to enter this world,
Startlingly sexy collections Or recollections There are some I could name. Apparently in that, we are the same Bueno, puedes decirles en español… Entonces he decidió That it’s gonna be better in English This accidental native speaker Too many lands to blame The way you were just there Again So unexpected, despite being conjured Earned Burn, yearning years Subtle despair or disrepair Now that you’ve weathered And I, weathered storms Us here, now Everything back to an unknown norm Tingly, cloyingly warm Your eye color faded And the distance between Understanding why I left you with no words So seemingly mean, but I mean …that wasn’t it Protecting me Me protecting you From too quickly turning to this new shade of blue Or maybe red, Back then it was dangerous to be in my bed In this now, however That was supposed to be never Just as magnetic, instantaneous Could bar...
I don’t know how to write this And make it right Then again the perception of wrong is not mine to own… So here it goes, tea spilled: I rattled off years, While pointedly exposed And then afterwards in its hilarious, delicious digital retelling To the owner of those years: 1990 something again and again 2000 something again and again Dates transposed With as much accuracy as possible With the subconscious in charge In each cell vibration Its universal return Like simultaneous sunrises On different continents Sublime pleasure-scape Over and over, over the years Pinks building to hot pink Orange, Red Until the sun peaks, Mellowing the sky Lulling to satiated rest … Knowing in all this exposure This isn’t the first time My escapades led me to The Southern Cross To escape each of those years (Even the ones that hadn’t happened) Yet… There is no deficit, I have gratitude...
( Subtitled… the right to change my mind) Still: Your Top notes Chilled cucumber Citrus cocktail Water lotus Drenched green leaves Your Heart notes Szechuan pepper Mirabelle plum Lavender White cedarwood Your Base notes Sandalwood Guaiac wood Patchouli Mus k Immutable mutable me: (Eve’s Revenge) Top Note: Williams Pear This note provides a fresh, ripe, and juicy opening to the fragrance. (Heartbreak) Middle Not e: Sweet Pea This is a soft, floral note that complements the fruit with a garden-fresh scent. (Remembering) Base Note: White Musk This note creates a powdery, clean, and smooth finish that deepens the scent and adds softness. Plus a vanilla cream to soften the skin (if not me.) So what if… and I’ll entertain it… It’s actually another “you” (who for once) Carries the investment Giving more than you take An unusual vibration Ripple effect of a smooth pebble In the depths of my dark born lake The investment, still al...
you weren't pissed; you were just ready; i'm moving to DC - shoot me an email! I'd love to be back in touch: ryanmbyrnes@gmail.com
ReplyDelete