Tuesday, September 8, 2015

We Break Ground I

The winds are finally here

I've been summoning them,
Thinking elemental mental thoughts while they left me here heated cold,
Winter's white, somber stillness a beautiful curse...
(deaf ears, vertical horizons, and all things star-crossed and tainted)

And on these winds now I send to you my skin
Still supple with youth's last whispered hurrah. Tanned like ancestor sun toil, freckled
Laughter and tears in sun and rain
I send my voice, a deeply soft reminder of the moons we've traveled, calling to one another
one step ahead... Sometimes galaxies behind
I swirl my breathe towards you from the deepest inhale, searching for your scent among spring's seedling intent
in these winds.
You, my content
My comfort
My home
My air.

No comments:

Post a Comment