Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Nash Vegas

On the twin flame experience:

The way it worked
I had to walk into your bar
And it had to be winter solstice, the darkest
And it had to be that song

though now I don't remember any noise,
my free-bird raven
(breathe, beating heart. breathe, beating heart)
Clink, cheers
Back to life, back to reality

Your green squint envyted this,
hungry jades
using you
to seduce myself

...to remember my lips and hips
dancing eyes
...the unparalleled, power between my thighs

So, I let myself
Be tangled up in the blue of your strawberry hair,
a seeming field of for-never.

I went from player to played
In two shakes of your wolf in sheep's cotton tale
(kiss, breaking heart. kiss, breaking heart.)

Alternate current and direct current,
All shook up.

We bled sister rosetta red
the cords our story was destined to obey
the last note, where i lose the you and I
we made
(someone i didn't have to give away)

Like every song written, but never played.

No comments:

Post a Comment